Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whoa!

Totally going to toot my own horn here. Monday I ran without Grant and the BOB. Just to see what pace I could comfortably do and see how in shape I am. I was able to maintain between 7:55-8:05 for a hilly 4 miles! And it felt decently easy. That's pretty darn close to my training pace pre-baby. That makes me very happy. I wish I could race soon just to see where my 5K or 10K time is at but unfortunately that won't happen for awhile.

I should have a pretty good mileage week this week too. My master's runner friend invited me out for a "girls only" 6-8 miler this Saturday without the baby. I can't wait! Nothing excited me more than a Saturday morning gossip session while running. :)

2 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Toot Toot for Stephanie!! That is awesome! You have become my inspiration!! LOL! I hope the 6-8 miler on Saturday goes good for you too!

Michelle Simmons said...

I'm new to your blog... but I see you have the Bob Ironman... I'm trying to decide between the Ironman and the Revolution... what are your thoughts? I'm an Ironman triathlete so the name 'ironman' is of course a draw to me, but I've heard the swivel wheel the awesome on the Revolution... I'll probably be running 30-40 miles a week with it once I get going. Thanks for your input! And Grant is adorable! (I saw your other blog too!)
michelle.simmons08@yahoo.com