Monday, September 1, 2008

Good mileage.

This past week I ran 26.5 miles total including an 8 miler on Saturday morning with my two running friends. So last week marks my highest mileage week post-partum and my longest run post-partum.

Then, today, I ate way too much cookout food and took the day off. Ugh. :)

I am hoping to consistently maintain 30+ miles per week by the end of September and build a good base over winter so I can train for another full marathon in the spring (maybe). If not, definitely doing another half. I guess it depends where we live and how I feel about it.

And I have to get serious about working my abs and legs...I have just a couple of weeks until I start teaching fitness classes again. I am going to be really sad after my first class when I can barely move if I don't start getting back into shape.

No comments: